Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Half Term Projects


Half term for mean a few days off and a stay in Whitby for a short break. It was walks by day and knitting, telly & wine by night

I have been getting behind in my crafty projects , and as I am a Project Manager in real life used these skills for my knitting UFO's - this meant knitting 7-8pm Malabrigio Whisper then 8-9pm twilleys freedom cardigan etc I was very focussed and not to be distracted. And what a result!

I finally finished Whisper. ok it is only small cardigan - but remember it is lace weight merino, beautifully soft to knit with and only needs 2 skeins. I made some mod's which meant it took me longer to unpick and change as it felts (argh!) but it is sooo soft.








We did lots of muddy walks, onefrom Littlebeck through to
the Falling Foss - past the Hermitage - of course we took
a wrong turn but it was nice to be out in the fresh air seeing little signs of spring like these snowdrops in Little beck forest.












Then look at the snow on the way back on the
North Yorkshire Moors. As my sister said.....
"Frozen Lamb Chops"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment