Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 May 2010

Little Miss Sublime


A week ago I finished Little Miss Kelly for my own little Miss. I am pleased with how it turned out. The pattern is from "The Second Sublime Double Knitting Book" I used 5 balls of Sublime extra fine merino wool DK in barbie pink - not the official colourway name! All purchased from Ring a Rosie - a happy knit - i like knitting in pink!

I would knit it again but would make a few mods - knit an extra inch on the length so it lasts a little longer and knit the fronts and border up to the ties all in one rather than left on a holder to knit later.
I left off the sleeve tabs shown in actual pattern, personal preference - aka last to do in the pattern and I couldn't be bothered!

Most importantly the Little Miss verdict was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment