Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 May 2010

Happy Birthday - part 1


I had 3 books on my wish list for ages.

2 came in time for my birthday

Vogue Sock Knitting - which is a great book, although i haven't had huge success with socks I am hoping this is what I've been missing. the book came highly recommended.

Crafty Minx - I have had my eye on since being in Oz at Christmas - it only just got published here in April. A nice book to look through with lots of stitchy ideas

And finally you might have spotted an EMPTY box of Ferrero Rocher - love these. I got 2 boxes for my birthday - which means I ate 48 in 48hrs although actually my average is 24 in an hour - (LOL that is absolutely shocking!!!) - I just googled ferrero rocher calories and there is 69 per chocolate!!!!! A mind boggling 3,312 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment