Do you ever have thoughts and ideas spinning around in your head just waiting for the right moment or for inspiration to strike?
here is my list of "things" in a totally random out of my head order
1. Obsession with Alexander Henry fabrics. I haven't bought any yet but I day dream about having sewing skills that could do wonders with Bewitched and The Ghastlies
2. Finishing Embrace - just reached the under arm cast off on the last section - can I finish it tonight? Update 18/9 finished !
3. Sorting out the lace cast on on said Embrace as fronts and back look messy now - can I be bothered to pick up the stitches on the edges and cast them off again? Update no way can I be bothered
4. Finishing OH's scarf - grey merino, 22 stitches on a 8mm needle why isn't it done yet ......!!! Arghhhhh Finished 19/9 - looks good and he likes it
5. Starting nice chunky polo neck jumper in pink as always for DD. No issue there right ? Yes! am thinking could I do back and front simultaneously on circulars to avoid those bulky seams ? hmm another sleepless night I fear!
6. Then could I make a vibrant red quilt for my bed ? where would I get red fabric from and should I put 2 different fabrics together to make it double sided? And when would I do this?
7. What shall i make with the new Debbie Stoller yarn at Ring a Rosie ???
And would my mum like the orange yarn called Clementine for Christmas?
8. Lots and lots of boring work
9. Busy busy home and kids
10. Will I lose a pound when I go to Slimming world tomorrow? 0.5lb boo hoo will keep trying for next week. 0.5 lb hardly seems worth it. Still 2.5lbs in total
11. Cool Halloween outfits for all of us.
12. A winter coat
Wow reading this back I sound totally self obsessed! Believe me, I'm not just too much to do and soooo little time! I'll let you know how I get on!